Well this site remained relatively unchanged from 2006-2009, then in the last couple of months I have done quite a bit:
– Moved to Google Maps API
– Significantly simplified interface
– Graphical upgrades (we got a logo, yay!)
– Added ability to remove maps
– Reverse geocoder interface
– Translations to different languages
I have gotten some positive feedback, and some “constructive” feedback about the changes. Hopefully I have resolved most the issues since the Google Maps move.
Let me know what you think of all these changes and where you’d like to see the site go next. Thanks!