You can now edit your maps after they are created. Just add your email to the options when you are saving your map initially, you will get an email with a link to edit your map. For existing maps, just use the link you got in the email for deleting (don’t worry it won’t delete your map.)
The new edit screen will give you access to the following new options:
– You can change the title, description, and URL of your map
– You can change the email address associated with your map
– You can change the privacy status of your map
– You can set your map to never expire even if it doesn’t receive page views for over 2 months
– You can disable ads on your saved map
The map screen is also full screen now, which makes for a lot easier map to navigate especially when you have lots of points. You might need to tweak your browser size before printing is the only draw back.
Although the new edit features don’t currently include a way to update the markers, you can set a URL for your map. So next time you want to update your map, you can just delete the old one and set the new map to the old URL. The URL can be anything you like, maybe set it to something easy to remember.
Let me know what you think of these latest features.